Selecting Our Lady of the Rosary, St Mary’s, will give your child the best opportunity to develop academically, spiritually and socially, and in partnership with Catholic education. It involves a commitment to work with the school and support the philosophy, values and aims of Catholic education.
Specifically, joining this community means parents/carers and students are committed to:
- the development of quality relationships with all members of the school community
- the Catholic identity and evangelising mission of the school within the Church
- supporting the school in upholding school rules and policies
- involvement by parents and caregivers, where possible, in the life of the school and in fundraising.
The procedure for enrolment at Our Lady of the Rosary Primary is as follows:
- Enrolments are taken for Kindergarten the year before your child is due to start school
- Your child must be turning 5 years of age before 31st July of the starting school year
- The official enrolment period is from March to May for Kindergarten. However, enrolments will be considered at other times for all grades, depending upon vacancies.
The enrolment process
View our facilities
|Choosing the right school for your child is an important decision. Why not arrange a school tour to view our facilities?
Just contact our school by email or call 9623 2500 weekdays between 8:30am and 3:30pm.
See what we offer at Our Lady of the Rosary, St Mary’s.
Review the enrolment instructions
|Before completing the Enrolment Application, read theEnrolment Instructions for relevant supporting documents in the Enrolment Application Form.
Enrolment packages containing the Enrolment Instructions and Application Forms are also available from the school office.
Complete and submit the
Our Lady of the Rosary also has a Local Area Permission Form that you will need to fill in and submit with your Enrolment Application.
|All students seeking enrolment at Our Lady of the Rosary are required to attend an interview. Once the Enrolment Application has been submitted, our Enrolment Officer will contact you to schedule an interview. The enrolling student and at least one parent/carer are required to attend the interview.
|We will advise the outcome of your application in writing shortly after the interview.
If you receive a Letter of Offer, you are required to return the Enrolment Acceptance Form and pay the $100 Enrolment Deposit by the requested date to secure your position. This deposit contributes towards your first term school-based fees.
For any further information concerning enrolments please contact the school office on 9623 2500.